Sustainify all your wet waste into Cooking Gas with our affordable Composters !
Biogas is produced by the breakdown of organic waste by bacteria without the presence of oxygen (anaerobic digestion or fermentation).
The organic waste includes food waste, fruit waste, vegetable waste, meat and fish waste, flower waste, poultry waste, cow dung, sewage, sago waste waster, rubber water, palm oil effluent, coconut water, water hyacinth etc
1 cum Portable Biogas plant
- Waste required –Min 1 kg –Max 5 kg per day
- Water required –Min 2 liters- Max 10 liters per day
- Plant Size-4 feet height & 4 feet dia
- Cooking hours-2.5 hrs to 3 hrs per day
- Gas – 0.5 kg/day equal to LPG Stove-Single burner
- Placement-Roof top or besides the house
10 cum Portable Biogas plant
- Water required –Min 30 kg –Max 50 kg per day
- Water required –Min 50 liters- Max 100 liters per day
- Plant Size-9 feet height & 7.25 feet dia
- Cooking hours-3-4hrs per day
- Gas – 5kg/day equal to LPG
- Stove-Canteen burner
- Placement- Beside the building
20 cum Portable Biogas plant
- Waste required –Min 50 kg –Max 100 kg per day
- Water required –Min 100liters- Max 200 liters per day
- Plant Size-12 feet height & 8 feet dia
- Cooking hours-5-6 hrs per day
- Gas – 9-10kg/day equal to LPG Stove-Canteen burner
- Placement- Beside the building
Industrial/Commercial Biogas Plants
Above 20 cum size or more than 100 Kg waste/day
Savings and Advantages
This being Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) digester, it can be easily transported. FRP is light in weight and is strong with 10 mm chambers giving up to 10 years guarantee.
Biogas Plant Do’s and Don'ts
- The Bio waste and the water ratio should be 1 : 2 for the proper functioning of the biogas plant. for example if you feed 1 kg of Bio waste daily into plant then 2litres of water should be mixed before feeding into the plant.
- Biogas plant should be feed daily without fail for the proper operation of the plant.
- During the regular operations of the plant weekly once the water content and moisture in the hose to be removed for proper operation and water in the water jacket to be replaced once in a 15 days to avoid mosquitoes
- Under no circumstances overfeeding to the biogas plant is not allowed as it creates acidity and the plant becomes non- functioning.
- Under all circumstances Chemicals, Acid, lemon and Tamarind feeding into the biogas should be avoided as it kills bacteria and we need to do reinstallation. Slurry from the biogas plant can be used in two ways
- Recycle with next day waste
- Dilute with 5 times water before using it as fertilizer.
- All organic wastes in a building treated at one place - Provides Clean & Clog free drains.
- 0 electricity/energy requirement.
- No clunky machines like pre-digesters, shredders required making it affordable.
- 1 year warranty; 10 years guarantee
- No storage of waste generated; hence no waste accumulation
- No need to spend to dispose waste
- Trouble free, not much periodical maintenance & cleaning
- A totally enclosed system enables all the gas produced is collected for use.
- Modular construction of plant needs less land area.
- Free from bad odour, rodent and fly menace, visible pollution, and social resistance.
- Can be scaled up on the availability of the waste
- Instant disposal of food waste
- Simple & User friendly
- Well established technology (Biomethanation)
Social / Environmental Benefits 1 m3 Biogas (approximately 6 kWh/m3) is equivalent to:
- Diesel, Kerosene (approx. 12 kWh/kg) 0.5 kg
- Wood (approx. 4.5 kWh/kg) 1.3 kg
- Cow dung (approx. 5 kWh/kg dry matter) 1.2 kg
- Plant residues (approx. 4.5 kWh/kg) 1.3 kg
- Hard coal (approx. 8.5 kWh/kg) 0.7 kg
- City gas (approx. 5.3 kWh/m3) 1.1 m3
- Propane (approx. 25 kWh/m3) 0.24 m3
- Since biogas burns clean, homes do not fill with smoke and ash.
- Women and children experience less bronchial problems and can expect to live longer.
- Cooking with gas takes less time than with wood or charcoal or any other commonly used fuel.
- It is easier to cook with biogas stove and it is more hygienic.
- Slurry from the biogas plant can be used as organic fertilizer
- The Bio gas plant effectively reduces the amount of methane directly released into the atmosphere, by trapping it and facilitating its use as a green fuel. After burning, methane only releases harmless gases in air.
- The reduction of 1 kg methane is equivalent to the reduction of 25 kg CO2
- No risk of fire and explosion
- Maintenance free and user friendly