The Zero Waste community is special. They are the real superheroes this world actually needs.
Are you too a part of a group of supportive, inspiring individuals looking to change the world? You know, taking the path less traveled, challenging the status quo? Do you too want a life of less stuff (and particularly waste) making it more in vogue than ever before.
Maybe you’ve seen A Plastic Ocean or Blue Planet II. Perhaps you’ve even seen your own neighborhood in need of change or even your own home.
Well, be a flagbearer of conscious consumerism and living a less wasteful or zero waste lifestyle for that is now a well-trodden path. There are guides, maps, hacks, plans, challenges and beautiful pictures to help get you on your way.
It's time you and we and everyone sustainify our lives, for that is the coolest thing to do.
There is now general acceptance that the predictions of the scientists have to be taken seriously. Forecasts for 2100 include:
- Temperatures will increase by anywhere up to 6°C.
- Sea levels are likely to increase between 50 cm and 100 cm.
- Rainfalls will decline, with recent research from the CSIRO/BoM predicting that once-in-20-year droughts will occur every second year.
These changes in turn are predicted to destroy the Great Barrier Reef, eliminate snow from Australia and reduce agricultural yields by between 15 percent and 20 percent.This will clearly have primary impact on certain industries (such as tourism and insurance), but it is recognised that with significant impact on food production, it will ultimately affect the global community and the global economy.
It is high time that we start taking Charity begins at home phrase seriously. Let sustainibility become as much a part of our lives as is eating, sleeping or...breathing. Only then will we be able to face the montrosities of global warming, ozone depletion and massive carbon footprints, properly.
This kit is the simplest and most wholesome way of sustainifying every aspect of your life, whether you want to start with your garden, skin or even periods. It comes with 11 different kits which target to give an eco-friendly makeover to even the smallest nuance of your life.
The kits include -
- Sustainify your BABY BLUES Feeding Bottle (1 unit, 300 mL), Wipes (1 pack=72 units), Diapers (1 pack=28 units), Bamboo Teether (1 unit), Towel (1 unit), and Comforter (1 unit)
Sustainify your BAGS Denim bag (1 unit), Jute bag (1 unit), Storage Bags (1 unit), Wallet (1 unit), Laptop Bag (1 unit)
- Sustainify your Cleaning Detergent (1 pack=400 g), Dish soap (1 pack=810 mL), Handwash (1 pack=50 g), Floor cleaner (1 pack=400 mL), Cleaning cloth (Set of 4), Gloves (Pair of 5), Scrubber (Pack of 6), Dustbin bags (3 Packs x 15 units each)
- Sustainify your GARDEN Tomato, Carrot, Sweet Corn, Papaya, Coriander (100 seeds each), Cocopeat (1 brick), Soil (5 kg), Planters (Set of 5)
- Sustainify your KITCHEN Cutting board (1 unit), Kitchen towels (Set of 4), Spoon Set (Set of 5), Dustbin bags (Pack of 3 x 15 bags each), Composter (1 unit), Serving bowl (1 unit), Dish soap (810 mL), Pest spray (1 unit, 50 mL)
- Sustainify your MORNINGS Toothbrush (1 unit), Toothpowder (1 unit=70 g) , Facewash (1 unit=105 g), Shower gel (1 unit=250 mL), Shampoo (1 unit=350 mL), Loofah (1 unit), Yoga mat (1 unit)
- Sustainify your OFFICE Pens with seeds (5 units), Notebook (1 unit), Coffee mug (1 unit), Tiffin (1 unit), Poster (1 unit)
- Sustainify your PERIODS Organic Sanitary Napkins (14 units), Custom-Made Cloth Pads (3 units), Silicone Menstrul Cup (1 unit)
- Sustainify your SKIN Scrub (1 unit=100 g), Soap (Pack of 2 x 37.5 g each), Sunscreen (1 unit=100 g), Lip balm (1 unit=10 g), Body lotion (1 unit=200 mL), Cotton buds (1 pack=100 units), Clay mask (100 g), Makeup remover (1 unit=100 mL)
- Sustainify your TABLEWARE Bowl (Set of 25), Plate (Set of 25), Spoons (Set of 25), Tray (Set of 25), On-the-go containers (Set of 25)
- Sustainify your TRAVEL