Convert Any Kind Of Waste To Public Infrastructure
Nature Calls Is Building A Circular Economy
The circular economy is based on three principles
Circular Economy promotes transition to renewable energy and materials. A circular economy disassociates industrial activity from the usage of finite resources. It is a resilient system is beneficial for corporates & our environment.
1. Upcycling is a form of recycling where we take a product that we would otherwise throw away and give it a new use in life.
2. The energy and components of the product stays intact.
2. Rather than recycle using a recycling bin, you can use your creativity to update and renew old items.
1. Recycling is the process of converting waste materials into new materials and objects.
2. The recovery of energy from waste materials is often included in this concept.
3. The products are recycled in a recycling bin, composter, or specific machines. This acts as a raw material for the new products.